Do you want the work you do to genuinely transform people’s lives?
Then come and join Routes to Work Ltd to help achieve our goals over the next 21 years
As a charity, we exist to help North Lanarkshire’s residents achieve their aims in life by providing sector-leading skills & employability support. In doing so, we contribute to improving the economy of North Lanarkshire, to reducing poverty and to creating a society where everyone has a good quality of life.
We tailor our support to each individual, helping them recognise and develop their unique capabilities. We support our clients in whatever way they need – skills, information, help to access financial services, health & wellbeing, support networks – to make sure they achieve success in work and life.
What roles are we recruiting for?
• Head of Operations
• Strategic Growth Manager
• Operational Team Leaders
• Finance Team Leader
• Case Workers
• External Link Worker
• In Work Support Advisors
• Post Destination Support Worker
• Business Support Assistants
• Purchase Ledger Clerk
What’s in it for you?
• Sector leading salary packages
• Company pension scheme - 5% personal contribution matched by the company
• Generous annual leave entitlement of 37 days (25 days plus 12 days public holidays)
• 35 hour working week with flexible working hour scheme (flexitime).
• Soon to be introduced Hybrid working arrangement.
• Access to a range of learning and development opportunities.
• 3 x salary death in service benefit.
• Access to an Employee reward and recognition scheme.
The Application Process
To apply you must download the relevant information by clicking on the link below to access the post(s) that you wish to apply for
Contained within the link will be information offering further guidance to apply.
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm on Tuesday 16th August 2022