Alzheimer Scotland are seeking to recruit an Administration Volunteer to provide administrative support alongside staff members in their local Dementia Resource Centre in Motherwell.
The role involves
• Providing a warm welcome to people visiting or using the Dementia Resource Centre
• Ensuring all people entering/leaving the premises sign in and out
• Answering the telephone, transferring calls to appropriate staff and taking messages.
• Keeping conversations confidential where appropriate
• Maintaining knowledge of other organisations and services that can help people living with dementia and sign post when appropriate
• Cash Handling and administration of donations
• Using IT equipment to support basic admin tasks where required
• Keeping up to date with Alzheimer Scotland news and our work across Scotland.
Interested? Follow the download link below to see the full advert
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org